Dear quest, on behalf of Ol talet cottages we would like to welcome you and are very pleased you have chosen to stay with us. Your reservation will be subject to the cancellation & Refund Policy set out below. When you make your reservation whether online or by telephone, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the cancellation policy.
- Refund Policy
The percentages outlined below are levied against the full booking amount. All reservation deposits (typically 50% of total booking cost) are non-refundable if cancellation is within a 15-day period.
- 30 days prior to arrival date: 100% refund.
- 30-15 days prior to arrival: 80% refund
- 15-7 days prior to arrival: 50% refund
- If cancelled less than 7 days prior to booking start date, the entire reservation amount is strictly non-refundable.
- Reservation cancelled less than 24hours to booking start will be levied a cancellation fee of 5000 KSH, in addition to the reservation deposit being withheld.
Please note: Guests must cancel the booking made via the same platform it was processed. i.e. phone, email. Refunds will be processed via the same payment channel as the deposit was made, without management incurring any transaction fees.
Management will attempt to process any refunds deemed viable in a most timely manner.